Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gruffalo


GENIUS I must say. But I am still upset because I thought to myself why I never encounter this kind of story when I was a kid? 

The story is about a mouse that makes up its own animal, A GRUFFALO! The mouse did it because it wants to escape from being eaten by a fox, an owl and a snake. It makes me worried when I reached the part when it actually meets with its own imaginary animal. I thought I would be end by the gruffalo eat the mouse. Then, the story will carry the moral value that we must not ever lie to anybody. Interestingly, it turns out that the mouse tricks the gruffalo to make the gruffalo scared of him.

It is a nice story for children. It has repeated words as well as rhyming phrases. The illustration as well is really beautifully done. I’m definitely 100% sure that it will catch children’s interest since it catches my interest too =P

No comments:

Post a Comment