Thursday, April 7, 2011

Superman?..spiderman?...NO! it’s PIG-man!!!


Hahahaha…I love animal farm! In my whole life, this is my first time I finish the whole long story. although I read it a little by little, o took 3 whole night to finished it. It really makes me don’t wanna stop reading it.

While reading it, I expected that Snowy will come again and take over animal farm again. But, it just a hope. Snowy never show up again. I do imagine it every scene and part while I reading it. The most interesting part is, when I watched the cartoon, it was exactly just like what I imagined!

This is a wonderful story which I ever read. It’s how human is represented as animal in a farm nicely done by George Orwell. There are lots of characters and they suit with many kind of human. Right after I finished reading the story,  it makes me swearing non-stop towards the pigs. I also posted a status in my facebook account which made my friends though I was made to somebody because I used “BABI” as like I swearing to a person =P

No comments:

Post a Comment